Monday 7 November 2011

Hyper Island - the future of learning

I have just left a 3 day masterclass in Karlskrona at Hyper Island. And it made me start this blog focusing on what fascinate me digitally - from a personal and professional perspective.

Hyper Island has proven (to me) that the way we try to learn needs to change. It's not a revolution they represent, but they inspire people to learn through reflection and actively work with new insights - apply right away.

Today is day one after HIMC and our company is charged with curiosity and the eager to learn more. And the fact that the entire organization has gone through the same experience enables to make a true change.

And we will apply all the new learning techniques and share them with our clients. We have learned to learn and in a time of change where everybody is telling that we need to educate I think thats the best skills you could ever have

As a CEO of a company HIMC also let me see the employees in a completely new light and I'm actually embarrassed that I haven't noticed the great potential sitting next to me

2 comments:

  1. Nice to be part of an organisation with a CEO blogger. Respect for this - and in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you get into it. Just tweeted this: It a good start! Keep track of @jkadvance on his journey to digital & beyond! #AdvanceCPH 

    ReplyDelete